FO301 - Fire Officer II
This course is designed to meet or exceed the NFPA 1021 Standard for Fire Officer II. The class studies state and local government law and rule making procedures, employee performance reviews, performance planning and methods for addressing unacceptable performances. Students are required to prepare a project that includes the development of a budget, purchasing procedures, policy changes and press releases. The course also focuses on multi-unit incident command and fireground control.
- $171.00 (For members of a recognized Fire Department)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and group pricing.
Fire Officer I
Must be 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Flash Drive
- Laptop (Recommended)
- Jones & Bartlett Fire Officer Principles & Practice 3rd Edition
- Student will meet all requirements of Fire Officer II under NFPA 1021.
- Student will meet requirements of a senior non-chief level officer.
- Student will meet requirements for commission certification testing.