FO307 / FO308 - Fire Officer IV - Weeks 1 & 2
This two week course is designed for Fire Department Chief and Company Officers who are preparing to, or entering the upper management level of his/her department. The objective of this course is to develop the chief officer for the administrative and operational challenges of the fire service in the 21st century.
FO307 - Week 1
FO308 - Week 2
- Please contact TFACA for pricing information.
TFACA, Pro Board or IFSAC approved Fire Officer I, Fire Officer 2, Fire Officer III, Fire Instructor 1, NIMS ICS 100, 200, 700, 800, 300, & 400 (prior to Commission Testing) and/or Tennessee Commission on Firefighting Certification at Fire Officer III Level.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Required Student Materials:
- Chief Officer-Principles & Practices-2nd Edition-Jones & Bartlett
- Laptop Computer with Excel, Power Point, Word
- USB Flash Drive with a minimum of 8MB or larger
- Students will be able to function as a participant in the day-to-day administrative/operationally focused process of fire service organizational community outreach programming, central record/data repository systems, budgeting planning with multi-agency involvement.
- Students will be eligible to test for certification at the Fire Officer IV level (NFPA 1021).