F110-01 Firefighter II Live Burn
The Firefighter II Live burn is the hands on skills evaluation for the Firefighter II training. The Firefighter has responsibilities of assuming and transferring command within an incident management system, performing assigned duties in conformance with applicable NFPA and other safety regulations and AHJ procedures. This course meets the requirements of NFPA 1001, Standard for Firefighter Professional Qualifications, 2008 edition.
- $60.00 per student on campus
- Not offered off campus
Basic Firefighting, Firefighter I Live Burn, FFII Verification Form
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA Compliant Structural Firefighting Protective Clothing
- NFPA Compliant SCBA
Jones & Bartlett Fundamentals of Firefighting 3rd Edition
- Student will meet all TN Firefighting Commission requirements.
- Student will show the ability to contain and extinguish fires located above and below grade level.
- Student will be able to coordinate an interior attack line for a team’s accomplishment of an assignment in a structure fire.
- Student will be able to extinguish an ignitable liquid fire with foam.
- Student will be able to control a flammable gas cylinder fire.