2018 TN ARC Preliminary Application
Grant at a Glance
- Up to a $500,000 for construction projects, $250,000 for non-construction projects
- Match required
- Also include a budget (Federal Standard Form 424 and 424C) that outlines all sources of funding for the project and a Preliminary Engineering Report (if construction is involved). The PER should include details such as linear feet to be constructed, square footage built, acreage served, timelines and alternate approaches that were considered, and a map. The data and cost estimates should be no more than 12 months old.
- 2018 TN Distressed Counties (10) – Bledsoe, Campbell, Clay, Cocke, Fentress, Grundy, Hancock, Jackson, Morgan, Scott, Van Buren
- 2018 TN At-Risk Counties (24) – Carter, Claiborne, Cumberland, DeKalb, Grainger, Greene, Hawkins, Johnson, Lawrence, Lewis, McMinn, Meigs, Monroe, Overton, Pickett, Polk, Putnam, Rhea, Unicoi, Union, Warren, White
- Application should be emailed to Lindsay.firstname.lastname@example.org by December 8, 2017
Note: All fields, including file uploads, must be completed prior to form submission. It is highly advised that the required external files be completed and uploaded prior to completion of the rest of the application.