Jasper Driver Services Center
To make an appointment for a non-commercial road skills test, please click Online Driver Services or call 866-849-3548.
4950 Main St., Building D
Jasper, TN 37347
Days and Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Central Time)
NOTE: Before proceeding to a Driver Services Center, be sure to review Closure Advisories for the latest updates.
IMPORTANT: Closing times listed do not always reflect applicants will be accepted up to that time. It may be necessary to cease taking applicants earlier in order to complete processing by the end of the business day. For example: A Driver Services Center closing time may be listed as 5:00 p.m. but taking applicants may be stopped at 3:00 p.m. in order to process applicants by 5:00 p.m.
Fax: (423) 942-0150
Full Driver Services Center, Original Handgun Permit, Driving Records (MVR)
From Interstate 24 going east toward Chattanooga take Exit 155. Take left at end of ramp onto Hwy 28. Go for approximately 1½ miles and take Jasper exit. At bottom of ramp take left and go for approximately 1 mile. You will go under the road and the Driver Services Center is on the left.
(Note: This map is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risks of use. Mapquest and its suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.)
Closest Alternative Services Locations
(Click County for Detailed Location Information and Services Offered)
- Altamont/Grundy County Clerk - Duplicates and Renewal of Non-Commercial Driver License Only
- Chattanooga/Red Bank Driver Services Center - 4873 Dayton Blvd., Chattanooga
- Chattanooga/Bonny Oaks Driver Services Center - 6502 Bonny Oaks Drive, Chattanooga
- Chattanooga/Hamilton County Clerk - Duplicates and Renewal of Non-Commercial Driver License Only
- Dunlap/Sequatchie County Clerk - Duplicates and Renewal of Non-Commercial Driver License Only