January 10, 2018
220 Blanton Avenue, Nashville, Tennessee 37210
8 a.m. until 1 p.m.
Offender Career Fair
- Dress to impress.
- Bring a resume, if possible.
Benefits For An Offender:
- Compliance with probation and parole rules.
- Reducing your supervision level.
- Supporting you and your family.
- Getting your drivers' license back.
- Paying for housing, transportation and child support.
Benefits For A Business:
- Take advantage of Company Tax Credits.
- Drug screens at no cost.
- Background checks at no cost.
- Employees bonded at no cost.
- Get fully staffed and meet the demands of the customers.
If you would like to sign up for your business to attend or you need help preparing a resume, please contact Sherrie Hughey at 615-207-3437 or 615-253-7357.