Coronavirus (COVID-19): Resources and Funding
Note: Health and government officials continue to work together to maintain the safety, security, and health of all Tennesseans. DBEs, microenterprises, small businesses, and entrepreneurs are encouraged to do their part to keep their employees, customers, and themselves healthy.
These pandemic resources are for DBE, microenterprises, small businesses, and entrepreneurs as well as ESOs and communities.
US Small Business Administration (SBA) (f): for small businesses, nonprofits, and faith-based organizations
The Tennessee SBA regularly hosts webinars for you to get answers to your answer questions on EIDL, PPP, and now the Restaurant Revitalization and Shuttered Venue Grants. Find upcoming sessions here.
It is important that you apply soon and accurately. Get help sooner rather than later!)
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP):
- COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- Express Bridge loans
- SBA Debt Relief (for existing borrowers)
- Military Reservist Loan
- SBA EIDL Advance: closed
- Tennessee Business Relief Program: closed September 2020; small business relief funds
- Supplemental Employer Recovery Grant Program (SERG): closed; period: October 2020 to December 2020; Small business relief program
For more information visit Tennessee CARES Act Management System.
- SBA (f): Recovery hub
- IRS (f): Disaster assistance and emergency relief
- TEMA (s): Individual Assistance
- Farm Services Agency/FSA (f): farm-related assistance programs
- BERO (s): find resources
- Center for Profitable Agriculture (s): ag-related businesses
- TSBDC (s): help preparing SBA loans
- Co.Starters’ Recovery Guide (o): help small businesses regain their footing after disaster
- HelloAlice: COVID-19 Small Business Resource Center (o): funding and guidance on how to support entrepreneurs and small business owners
ESO and Community focused
- Co.Starters’ Recovery Guide (o): help regain footing after disaster”
- National Main Street (o): resources, opportunities, and community response
- Retail Strategies (o): guide for retailers and communities that addresses federal small business loans; laws and advocacy; local resources for marketing, getting creative.
- Nonprofit Finance Fund (o): provides a COVID-19 guide for nonprofits.
- Restore Your Economy (o): IEDC managed, resources for working on economic recovery efforts for a disaster-impacted community.
1) File a Final Return and Related Forms
2) Take Care of Your Employees
3) Pay the Tax You Owe
4) Report Payments to Contract Workers
5) Cancel Your EIN and Close Your IRS Business Account
6) Keep Your Records
Other languages available here.
Key: (f) federal, (s) state, (o) other
This Page Last Updated: April 27, 2021 at 9:56 AM