Assessment Educator Opportunities
Item Review - Summer 2019
June 2019 Item Review Application RubricsApplications are now open for educators to participate in Item Review for TNReady and the TCAP alternate assessment. Item Review will take place during June 2019 in Nashville. The time commitment ranges from two to three days depending on the grade level and content area of the committee. All participants will receive a daily stipend of $150 and travel costs, and committee members who live more than 50 miles from the meeting location will also be eligible to receive hotel accommodations as well as reimbursement for meals and incidentals as appropriate. Educators will be selected for the following committees (which will meet during the weeks noted):
- TCAP-Alternate assessment – week of June 3 application
- Social Studies – week of June 3 application
- Science – week of June 17 application
- Math – week of June 10 application
- ELA – week of June 24 application
- Bias, Sensitivity and Accessibility application – A unique committee will be selected to meet each week in June.
- June 2019 Item Review Application Rubrics
All interested applicants should complete an online application. The application window will close Feb. 6 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
Department staff will review all applications using evaluation rubrics which are posted along with the application. All applicants will be notified of selection status no later than March 6.