Skip to Main Content

IEA Program Information for Therapy Providers

IEA funding may be used to pay for educational therapies or services for participating students provided by a therapist that meets the requirements set by the State Board of Education and the department. Therapists and therapy providers cannot apply directly to participate in the IEA Program. Instead, parents/guardians (the account holders) of students enrolled in the IEA Program must submit the credentials of the therapist/therapy provider to the department following the procedures in Chapter 9 of the IEA Parent Handbook and receive pre-approval before using IEA funds to pay for therapy services. For more information, please see Chapters 8, 9, and 10 from the IEA Parent Handbook.


IEA Team

(615) 253-3781