Charter School Grants
The U.S. Dept. of Education and national foundations supporting the growth of charter schools also offer grants directly to charter schools and networks. In Tennessee, charter school sponsors may be able to apply for several different grants, such as these:
- FY23 Facilities Grant Webinar Recording
- FY23 Charter School Facilities Funds Grant - Due December 2, 2022
- Replication grants from the U.S. Dept. of Ed., available to individual schools.
- Awards from the Tennessee Charter School Growth Fund.
- Investing in Innovation (i3) grants.
- Charter Incubator Grant
In addition, there are many more organizations investing in promising or successful charter school programs (e.g., the Tennessee Charter School Center).