Board of Ground Water Management
Meeting Details: (Revised 8/18/2020)
September 10, 2020 - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (or TBD) CDT
This meeting will be conducted via WebEx
- WebEx Meeting Link: https://tngov.webex.com/webappng/sites/tngov/meeting/download/8eec0aaee80945078fd510c3935aee00?siteurl=tngov&MTID=m0d61da6d57863454ad82ddc3aa272a74
- Meeting number (access code): 171 224 8177
- Meeting password: 6nmF8DxpY2G
Participants may also join by phone
- Call: 1-415-655-0003 (TOLL)
- Access code: 1712248177##
Five members: three appointed by the Governor for three-year terms and two ex officio. Includes the Commissioner of the Department of Environment and Conservation and the Director of Water Management or their designees who shall be ex officio members. Three members shall be persons actively engaged in the drilling of water wells - one from each of the three geographical grand divisions of the state. Terms are limited to two consecutive full terms.
Commissioned under: T.C.A.69-10-107.
The statute authorizing this board expires June 30, 2025 and the one-year wind-down period begins.
|Rodney Wilson||06-30-2022||Board Member West Tennessee|
|Anna R. Sartors, Chair||Ex Officio||Commissioner's Designee, Environment and Conservation|
|Ken Presnell||06-30-2023||Board Member East Tennessee|
|Brian Ham||Ex Officio||Technical Secretary|
|Jeff Castleman||06-30-2021||Board Member Middle Tennessee|
This Page Last Updated: September 16, 2020 at 10:21 AM