Tennessee Board of Water Quality, Oil & Gas
Meeting Details: (Revised 3/14/18)
April 17, 2018
10:00 a.m. CDT312 Rosa L. Parks Ave., 3rd Floor Tennessee Room 1
2018 Meeting Dates
April 17-18 Bi-annual meeting
October 16-17 Bi-annual meeting
Twelve members: nine citizen members appointed by the Governor for four-year terms and three ex-officio.
- Department of Environment and Conservation;
- Department of Health;
- Department of Agriculture;
- one person representing the public-at-large;
- one person representing environmental interests;
- one person representing counties;
- one person representing agricultural interests;
- one person representing municipalities of the state;
- a small generator of water pollution representing automotive interests;
- one member representing manufacturing industries and has current full-time employment with a manufacturing concern in Tennessee and holds a college degree in engineering or the equivalent, and has at least eight (8) years of combined technical training and experience in NPDES permit compliance and management of wastewater or water treatment facilities;
- one member representing the oil and gas industry;
- one member representing oil or gas property owners.
Commissioned under T.C.A. Section 69-3-104.
The statute authorizing this board expires June 30, 2018 and the one-year wind-down period begins.
|Dr. Gary G. Bible||09-30-2019||Oil & Gas Industry|
|Elaine Boyd||Ex-Officio||Commissioner's Designee, Department of Environment and Conservation|
|James W. Cameron, III||09-30-2018||Small Generator of Water Pollution representing Automotive Interests|
|Mayor Kevin Davis||09-30-2021||Counties|
|Derek Gernt||09-30-2019||Oil or Gas Property Owner|
|C. Monty Halcomb||09-30-2020||Environmental Interests|
|Judy Manners||Ex-Officio||Commissioner's Designee, Department of Health|
|John McClurkan||Ex-Officio||Commissioner's Designee, Department of Agriculture|
|Frank McGinley||09-30-2022||Agricultural Interests|
|D. Anthony Robinson||09-30-2019||Manufacturing Industry|