West Tennessee River Basin Authority
Meeting Details: (Revised 9/16/2020) - Board of Directors
October 9, 2020 - 11:30 AM CDT - TBD - WebEx Virtual Meeting
- Agenda (coming soon)
Meeting will be conducted via WebEx
- WebEx Meeting Link:
- Meeting number (access code): 171 626 9648
- Meeting password: ypFvfbP9Y46
Participants may also join by phone
- Join by phone: +1-415-655-0003 US TOLL
- Access code: 171 626 9648
- Join from a video system or application:
- Dial: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
2020 Meeting Dates
January 10, 11:30 a.m.
*April 17, 11:30 a.m.
*July 17, 11:30 a.m.
October 9, 11:30 a.m.
*Meeting dates were moved from regular schedule due to conflicts.
Thirty-one members: four appointed by the Governor for six year terms.
- Commissioner of Environment and Conservation or their designee;
- Commissioner of Agriculture or their designee;
- Executive Director of the Wildlife Resources Agency or their designee;
- County executive of each county in West TN (20) or their designee;
- two members of the House from West TN;
- two members of the Senate from West TN;
- one person appointed from a list submitted by the Tennessee Association of Soil Conservation Districts;
- one person appointed from a list submitted by the Tennessee Conservation League;
- one person appointed from a list of nominees submitted by the Tennessee Farm Bureau;
- one person appointed from a list of nominees submitted by the Tennessee Forestry Association.
Commissioned under T.C.A. 64-1-1102.
The statute authorizing this board expires June 30, 2020 and the one-year wind-down period begins.
|Hugh Adams||06-30-22||Tennessee Farm Bureau|
|Harris A. Armour||06-30-21||Tennessee Association of Soil Conservation Districts|
|Dr. James L. Byford||06-30-22||Tennessee Wildlife Federation (formerly the TN Conservation League)|
|William R. Ashe||Tennessee Forestry Association|
|David Salyers||Commissioner, Department of Environment and Conservation|
|Dr. Charlie Hatcher||Commissioner's Designee, Department of Agriculture|
|Jason Maxedon||Director's Designee, Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency|
|Rep. Bruce Griffey||State Representative|
|Rep. Chris Todd||State Representative|
|Sen. Ed Jackson||State Senator|
|Sen. John Stevens||State Senator|
|Brett Lashlee, County Mayor||Benton County|
|Joseph Butler, County Mayor||Carroll County|
|Barry Hutcherson, County Mayor||Chester County|
|Gary Reasons, County Mayor||Crockett County|
|Mike Creasy, County Mayor||Decatur County|
|Chris Young, County Mayor||Dyer County|
|Rhea "Skip" Taylor, County Mayor||Fayette County|
|Tom Witherspoon, County Mayor||Gibson County|
|Jimmy Sain, County Mayor||Hardemon County|
|Kevin C. Davis, County Mayor||Hardin County|
|David Livingston, County Mayor
|Eddie Bray, County Mayor
|Brent Greer, County Mayor
|Denny Johnson, County Mayor
|Maurice Gains, County Mayor
|Jimmy Harris, Vice-Chairman, County Mayor||Madison County|
|Larry Smith, County Mayor
|Benny McGuire, Secretary, County Mayor
|Jeff Huffman, County Mayor
|Jake Bynum, County Mayor
This Page Last Updated: September 16, 2020 at 10:40 AM