Ocoee River Recreation and Economic Development Fund Board
Meeting Details: (Revised 6/15/2020)
No meeting scheduled.
The Board consists of nine voting members with five members appointed by the governor, and six ex officio, nonvoting members. Appointed members shall serve four-year, renewable terms. Seven members of the board shall constitute a quorum for the purpose of conducting business.
Commissioned under Tenn. Code Ann. § 11-8-104.
- The manager of the Hiwassee/Ocoee Scenic River State Park;
- The comptroller of the treasury, or the designee;
- The state treasurer, or the designee;
- The Polk County mayor;
- One person who represents economic development interests;
- One person who represents private boater interest;
- Three persons who are Ocoee River management zone commercial permit holders;
- The Commissioners of Environment and Conservation, Tourism, Economic and Community Development, or their designees;
- The Executive Director of the Wildlife Resources Agency, or designee;
- A member from the House and Senate whose legislative district includes the majority of the Ocoee River management zone.
|Angelo Giansante||Ex Officio||Hiwassee/Ocoee State Park Manager|
|Macy Bower, Comptroller's Designee||Ex Officio||The Comptroller of the Treasury|
|Drew Freeman, Director of Treasury Outreach||Ex Officio||The State Treasurer|
|Mayor Robbie Hatcher||Ex Officio||The Polk County Mayor|
|Melissa Woody||6-30-2022||Economic Development Interests|
|Tim Henderson||6-30-2022||Private Boater Interests|
|Keith Jenkins||6-30-2020||Commercial Permit Holders|
|Lamar Davis||6-30-2021||Commercial Permit Holders|
|Ryan Cooke||6-30-2022||Commercial Permit Holders|
|Deputy Commissioner Jim Bryson, Designee||Ex Officio||Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation|
|Assistant Commissioner Kevin Mahoney||Ex Officio||Tennessee Department of Tourism|
|Deputy Commissioner Brooxie Carlton||Ex Officio||Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development|
|Assistant Director Chris Richardson||Ex Officio||Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency|
|Representative Dan Howell||Ex Officio||House of Representatives|
|Senator Mike Bell||Ex Officio||Member of the Senate|
This Page Last Updated: August 12, 2020 at 8:41 AM