Air Pollution Control Board
Material in the board packet that reflect the Board’s vote on a matter (i.e. Orders of the Board), shall be considered proposed and subject to change by the Board on the day of the meeting.
December 13, 2017
312 Rosa L. Parks Ave., TN Tower
3rd Floor, Nashville Room
2017 Meeting Dates
2018 Meeting Dates
Fourteen members: twelve appointed by the Governor for four-year terms and two ex officio.
- a registered professional engineer with at least five (5)years' experience in the field of air pollution control;
- a licensed physician with experience in health effects of air contaminants;
- a person working in a field directly related to agriculture or conservation;
- a person actively working in the management of and with current full-time employment in a private manufacturing concern and have a college degree and eight (8) years of combined technical training and experience in permit compliance for Title 5 or Non-Title 5 sources for a manufacturing facility permitted in the State of Tennessee;
- a county mayor or chief executive officer of a Tennessee county;
- a person working in municipal government;
- Two (2) persons from Tennessee industry and with current full-time employment with a private manufacturing concern and have a college degree in engineering or equal and eight (8) years of combined technical training and experience in air pollution abatement for either a Title 5 permit holder or a Non-Title 5 permitted source in the State of Tennessee;
- a person involved in the program of an institute of higher learning in the state involved in the conducting of training in air pollution evaluation and control;
- a person representing conservation interests;
- a small generator of air pollution representing automotive interests;
- a person representing environmental interests;
- Commissioners of Environment and Conservation and Economic and Community Development or their designees.
Commissioned under T.C.A. 68-201-104.
The statute authorizing this board expires June 30, 2019 and the one-year wind-down period begins.
|Dr. John Benitez||08-31-2021||Licensed Physician with experience in health effects of air pollutants|
|Karen Cisler||04-30-2020||Environmental Interests|
|Dr. Wayne T Davis, Ph.D.||04-30-2018||Conservation Interests|
|Stephen R. Gossett||08-31-2019||Working for Industry with technical experience|
|Dr. Shawn A. Hawkins||08-31-2020||Working in field related to Agriculture or Conservation|
|Richard Holland||08-31-2019||Working for Industry with technical experience|
|Vacant||08-31-2017||Working in Municipal Government|
|Dr. Joshua Fu, Ph.D.||04-30-2022||Involved with Institution of Higher Learning on air pollution evaluation and control|
|Chris Moore||08-31-2018||Working in management in Private Manufacturing|
|Dr. Ronnè Adkins, Ph.D.||Ex-Officio||Commissioner's Designee, Dept. of Environment and Conservation|
|Caitlin Roberts Jennings||06-30-2018||Small Generator of Air Pollution representing Automotive Interests|
|Amy Spann, P.E.||08-31-2018||Registered Professional Engineer|
|The Honorable Larry Waters,
|Jimmy West||Ex-Officio||Commissioner's Designee, Dept. of Economic and Community Development|