Document Solutions - a division of the Department of General Services – assists state agencies in providing essential services to the citizens of Tennessee by providing:
- DESIGN: Brochures, newsletters, annual reports, training manuals, specialty items, signs, banners and posters, plus website design and maintenance
- PRINT: Child support and motor vehicle registration notifications, TennCare letters, certificates, licenses, books, postcards, envelopes and business cards
- VIDEO: Training and marketing videos, project presentations, testimonials, case studies, including filming on location, editing and post-production
- SCANNING: Digitizing paper documents for easier access, records management and reduction of storage space requirements
- DISTRIBUTION: Centralized fulfillment, inventory management, warehousing, pick and pack, and other cost effective distribution services
- MAIL: Centralized incoming and outgoing mail services, including combining mail pieces from all agencies at the pre-sort stage to maximize USPS postage discounts
- PHOTOGRAPHY: In studio or on location executive portraiture, special events, document the history of our state with photographs
Document Solutions can also provide these same services to other city and county governments and to non-profit organizations in Tennessee.
Click here for contact information.
Stay up to date with our monthly newsletter! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join our mailing list to receive the latest news.