Council for Hearing Instruments Specialists
Its mission is to safeguard the health, safety, and welfare of Tennesseans by ensuring that all that practice the profession of dispensing and fitting hearing instruments are qualified.
Online Renewal System Launches March 22, 2018
On March 22, 2018, our online licensure renewal system will change as we transition to an integrated licensure database. Here is what you can expect:
- Uninterrupted access to renew your health profession license online
- Better paperless management of your professional license, including:
- Change of address applications
- Name change applications
- Requests for duplicate certificates or wall licenses
- Integrated practitioner profile updates
- Remittance of fees, where required, by debit or credit card, and E-check, as well.
- Additional licensure applications not previously available online
- For nursing, the ability to apply to reinstate an existing nursing license that has lapsed or expired
We are excited about these changes designed to expand online access and improve the management of your professional license. Thank you for your patience during this transition. Feel free to contact your health related board with any questions or concerns at: 615-532-3202 or Toll Free 1-800-778-4123.
Tennessee Department of Health
Health Related Boards