Online Renewal System Launches March 22, 2018
On March 22, 2018, our online licensure renewal system will change as we transition to an integrated licensure database. Here is what you can expect:
- Uninterrupted access to renew your health profession license online
- Better paperless management of your professional license, including:
- Change of address applications
- Name change applications
- Requests for duplicate certificates or wall licenses
- Integrated practitioner profile updates
- Remittance of fees, where required, by debit or credit card, and E-check, as well.
- Additional licensure applications not previously available online
- For nursing, the ability to apply to reinstate an existing nursing license that has lapsed or expired
We are excited about these changes designed to expand online access and improve the management of your professional license. Thank you for your patience during this transition. Feel free to contact your health related board with any questions or concerns at: 615-532-3202 or Toll Free 1-800-778-4123.
Tennessee Department of Health
Health Related Boards
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Pursuant to Public Chapter 1029, operators of radiologic imaging and radiation therapy equipment in hospitals, outpatient diagnostic centers, recuperation centers, physicians’ offices or any other setting for human subjects, will be required to become licensed by the Tennessee Board of Radiologic Imaging and Radiation Therapy. Although we are actively moving toward implementation of this new law, operators of radiologic imaging and radiation therapy equipment who are working in the following settings are not yet being licensed for the purpose of practicing in these settings:
- Outpatient diagnostic centers;
- Recuperation centers; and
- Other settings for human subjects (that are not a physician’s office).
Please check back soon for more information.