Notifiable Disease Case Report for Hospitals, Physicians, Laboratories
This form may also be acquired from the local/county health departments and regional health offices.
Please note that Form PH-1600 may be copied using any copy machine.
Tennessee Department of Health
- TDH Double Rapid HIV Testing Guidelines
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Division of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Hepatitis (TN Department of Health)
- National HIV/AIDS Clinicians’ Consultation Center
For use by health care providers
This online handbook provides valuable diagnosing and treatment guidance for the medical provider
Educational materials for patients
Information regarding the current Tennessee laws relating to sexually transmitted diseases, including:
- 2007 Amendment to HIV Testing During Pregnancy (Section 68-5-703)
- Expedited Partner Delivered Therapy Law (pp. 45-46)
- State of Tennessee Consent Laws for Minors
The legislature and the courts have carved out exceptions that allow a minor to consent to medical treatment under certain conditions.
Taking a Sexual History
A brochure to print and distribute to partners of Chlamydia patients