CareersCareer opportunities at Tennessee Department of Health
Come join the team that's committed to protecting, promoting, and improving the health and prosperity of people in Tennessee. We are dedicated to service and are passionate about partnering with our communities to help reach their health goals.
See below for our current, executive and preferred vacancies.
- ADMIN SERVICES ASSISTANT 3-09092020-11217 (Davidson County)
- DENTIST - 09162020-11404 (Stewart County)
- EPIDEMIOLOGIST 1 - 09162020-11365 (Davidson County)
- REGISTERED NURSE 2* - 09162020-11298 (Robertson County)
- REGISTERED NURSE 2* - 09162020-11364 (Rhea County)
- LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE 2* - 09162020-11372 (Franklin County)
- SOCIAL WORKER 2- 09162020-11373(Decatur County)
- VITAL RECORDS INFO ASSISTANT-09162020-11370(Davidson County)
- HEALTH RELATED BOARDS DIRECTOR - EXECUTIVE(Davidson County)
- PHYSICIAN - EXECUTIVE(Hamilton County)
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN - 09162020-11402 (Davidson County)
- PUBLIC HEALTH PROGRAM DIR 1 - 09162020-11360 (Shelby County)
Click here for more opportunities with the state of Tennessee: https://www.tn.gov/careers/apply-here.html
Pursuant to the State of Tennessee’s Workplace Discrimination and Harassment policy, the State is firmly committed to the principle of fair and equal employment opportunities for its citizens and strives to protect the rights and opportunities of all people to seek, obtain, and hold employment without being subjected to illegal discrimination and harassment in the workplace. It is the State’s policy to provide an environment free of discrimination and harassment of an individual because of that person’s race, color, national origin, age (40 and over), sex, pregnancy, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status or any other category protected by state and/or federal civil rights laws.