Survivor Outreach Services
Losing a loved one is one of the most difficult things anyone can go through. Survivor Outreach Services connects you with people who can move you forward to find strength.
What services can we offer?
- Provide expertise on State & Federal survivor benefits.
- Provide guidance and assistance to the Family in regard to entitlements and local resources.
- Arrange for estate and financial advice when requested.
- Educate the military command, community social services and support agencies of the needs of our military Survivors.
- Form networks and support groups so Survivors will have peer support readily available
- Connect Survivors with appropriate mental health support/counseling as requested
- Supply Survivors with resource referrals for Peer Support, Bereavement Counseling, Emergency Financial Services, Tricare, Educational Benefits, Obtaining Military Reports, Assisting in Military Benefits
How to reach your Local Survivor Outreach Services Office
Middle TN Office:
Shelia Brigham Jones / Survivor Outreach Services Coordinator
Office: (615) 355-3909
Cell: (615) 278-4810
686 Fitzhugh Blvd., Building 680, Room 105
Smyrna, TN 37167
East TN Office:
Don Grindstaff / Survivor Outreach Services Coordinator
Office: (423) 467-2131
AFRC, 253 Don May Drive
Johnson City, TN 37615
West TN Office:
Tami Edwards / Survivor Outreach Services Coordinator
Office: (901) 395-5931
2610 East Holmes Rd.
Memphis, TN 38118
South Central & South East TN Office:
Tijuana (TJ) Jordan / Survivor Outreach Services Coordinator
Office: (423) 634-3811
1801 Holtzclaw Avenue, Suite A-107
Chattanooga, TN 37404