City Officials Resource Page
Note to website visitors: This page is a resource for Tennessee's local government and city officials. Information on this page is not intended for the general population. Please do not use these forms to conduct tax-related business with the Department of Revenue.
Please visit our Taxes section of the website to access the information you need. You can also search for information in Revenue Help.
- Business Tax Online Registration - For city officials using the Department of Revenue's business tax registration program.
- Business Tax Registration Forms:
- City Officials Business Tax Return - For tax periods beginning 6/1/2010
- City Officials Business Tax Return - For tax periods prior to 6/1/2010
- Monthly Report of Antique Malls, Flea Markets, Craft Shows, Gun Shows and Automobile Shows - to be filed by the operator of these businesses to their county clerk and/or their city recorder's office. Clerks and taxpayers should not send these forms to the Department of Revenue.
- Business Tax Online Reports - Business tax data for your specific city. Separate password required.