Skip to Main Content

Need help filing professional privilege tax? Click here to file by the June 1 due date.
TNTAP will be unavailable beginning at 6 pm, CT on Friday, May 25 until Tuesday, May 29 while we add new taxes and features. Thank you for your patience as we improve TNTAP.

Reporting Federal and Employment-Related Tax Fraud

  • Complaints regarding improper claiming of dependents, fraudulent activity by non-Tennessee residents or other issues related to federal income tax returns should be reported to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)  at (800) 829-0433.
  • Complaints regarding employment issues, i.e., payroll, etc. should be reported to the Department of Labor and Workforce Development.