Skip to Main Content

2021 Sales Tax Holidays Information Here


You can find forms relevant to conducting business with the Department of Revenue here.  On the left, click on the type of form you need.

  • Tax-specific forms are forms pertaining to specific taxes.
  • General purpose forms include, but are not limited to, certain registration forms, the power of attorney form, the penalty waiver form and refund forms.
  • Title and Registration forms include applications for personalized plates, temporary operating permits and other forms necessary for titling and registration purposes. 
  • Motor Carrier forms include forms needed for IRP, IFTA, UCR and Intrastate Authority functions.
  • Secretary of State forms are those corporations need for doing business in Tennessee. A link to the Secretary of State’s office is provided.
  • The approved software vendors for computer-generated forms section has lists of approved software vendors for these forms.