You can find forms relevant to conducting business with the Department of Revenue here. On the left, click on the type of form you need.
- Tax-specific forms are forms pertaining to specific taxes.
- General purpose forms include, but are not limited to, certain registration forms, the power of attorney form, the penalty waiver form and refund forms.
- Title and Registration forms include applications for personalized plates, temporary operationg permits and other forms necessary for titling and registration purposes.
- Motor Carrier forms include forms needed for IRP, IFTA, UCR and Intrastate Authority functions.
- Secretary of State forms are those corporations need for doing business in Tennessee. A link to the Secretary of State’s office is provided.
- The approved software vendors for computer-generated forms section has lists of approved software vendors for these forms.