Skip to Main Content

Need help filing professional privilege tax? Click here to file by the June 1 due date.
TNTAP will be unavailable beginning at 6 pm, CT on Friday, May 25 until Tuesday, May 29 while we add new taxes and features. Thank you for your patience as we improve TNTAP.

Registration and Licensing

Registration for the coin-operated amusement tax is not currently available online.  

To apply, please complete the Application for Coin-operated Amusement Tax

Additionally, if you are subject to this tax, you also must complete the Application for Coin-operated Amusement Machine License, which must be renewed each year, and pay the annual license tax.  A copy of the license must be displayed in each coin-operated amusement machine location. 

Finally, prior to the putting a coin-operated amusement machine into operation, you must submit the Purchase Requisition for Coin-operated Amusement Machine Decals along with the $10 per machine tax.  You will receive a decal sticker for each machine that must be affixed to the machine prior to operation.

Mail the information to:

Tennessee Department of Revenue
Andrew Jackson Building
500 Deaderick Street
Nashville, TN  37242