On Thursday, the Tennessee State Board of Education released the 2017 Teacher Preparation Report Card, a tool that Tennesseans can use to learn more about the effectiveness of teachers who graduate from all approved Tennessee educator preparation programs. The Report Card uses multiple metrics, including a profile of recent graduates, their placement and retention in Tennessee public school classrooms and their observation and growth scores, to provide information about the quality of teacher preparation across the state.Read full story
- Advance Look at the Embargoed 2017 Teacher Preparation Report Card
- State Board of Education Elects New Chair and Vice Chair
- Tennessee State Board of Education to Hold Quarterly Meeting and Workshop
- State Board Seeks Public Feedback on Newly Implemented English Language Arts Standards
- State Board of Education Approves New Tennessee Academic Standards for Social Studies
- State Board of Education to Vote on Proposed Social Studies Standards
Tennessee Higher Education Commission Board Room, 18th Floor - Parkway Towers, 404 James Robertson Parkway, Nashville, TN 37243View event
- March 14, 2018 SBE Charter School Subcommittee Meeting
- March 16-17, 2018 English Language Arts Standards Implementation Check Committee Meeting
- March 22, 2018 Rulemaking Hearing - Rule 0520-01-09-.15
- April 19, 2018 SBE Workshop
- April 20, 2018 SBE Meeting
- July 26, 2018 SBE Workshop
Interested in past meetings?
View the agendas, items, and videos from past State Board meetings. Meeting materials are archived online for five years.