TCCY Legislative Information
- Invest early to support Tennessee's youngest children
- Prevent and mitigate ACEs in Tennessee
- Expand access to support services in schools
- Invest to reduce the number of children entering state custody
- Create a trauma-informed youth justice system
- Prepare transition age youth for success in the workforce
To view TCCY Legislative information you need the free Adobe Reader.
Sign up to receive weekly update emails during the legislative session and notices from TCCY. If you have any trouble viewing the report please contact Steve Petty at Steve.Petty@tn.gov or by calling (615) 532-1685.
You may also want to search the Tennessee law pages of unannotated laws at the Lexis Publishing site.
Each year copies of the compilation are distributed to courts, etc., and members of the TCCY regional councils on children and youth and others. Additional hard copies of the book may be purchased by contacting Lexis Publishing at (800) 542-0957 or by fax at (800) 643-1280.